Luxury Overnight Camping Jaisalmer
Our Luxury Overnight Camping package makes you experience the enriched beauty of the desert and wonderful activities in the desert safari of approx 45 mins, Rajasthani cultural program, Buffet dinner over the dune, and Accommodation in Swiss Luxury Tent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport facility
- Desert safari to the sand dunes
- Tea, snacks, mineral water, and dinner/breakfast.
- Pickup/drop facility to the city.
- Entry/Admission - Kuldhara Abandoned Village
- Entry/Admission - Desert Safari Jaisalmer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses related to shopping, telephones, etc.
- Jaisalmer City Sightseeing
- Other refreshments
- Travel insurance
- Supplementary charges of peak season
- Entry tickets for the monuments
- Any other services which are not included in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jaisalmer City, Hanuman Cir Rd, Sadar Bazar, Kishan Ghat, Rajasthan 345001, India
The Luxury Overnight Camping package is all about exploring the off-beat & non-touristic tracks with real desert Man Camel Safari where we will make your desert tour experience the most memorable memory for the lifetime.
After your pick up from the pre-decided location, you will be taken to the very first stop of the tour.
Stop At: Kuldhara Abandoned Village, On the road to Sam Sand Dunes and the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer 345001 India
The Kuldhara Village, an abandoned site which dates back to the 13th century was inhibited by the local villagers of the Jaisalmer. In this heritage tour to the village, you will get familiar with the story behind the village and the reasons that made it the Abandon Village by the escorting driver itself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Desert Safari Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer India
After enjoying a tour to Kuldhara Village, you will begin the camel safari the most awaited part of the tour. In no time, you will find yourself enjoying the back of camel swaying to and fro. This camel safari through the serene dunes is surely going to be one exceptional experience. Capture the mesmerizing views of the sunset from the desert in your cameras and you will arrive at the camping area with the help of camel ride.
You will arrive at the camping site where you will be greeted in the traditional Rajasthani way. Here begin the refreshments (tea & snacks) in the courtyard area to energize you and moving forward the cultural program will begin with all its energy. Apart from traditional hospitality, you will enjoy the Folk Dance and Music performance of Rajasthan, the most highlighted folk dance is Kalbelia Dance which is one of the most sensuous dance forms of Rajasthan. Entertainers clad in the shining black color clothes studded with beautiful mirror work, men with colorful turbans playing their instruments and singing the music, create the ultimate soul-touching experience ever. Later enjoy the buffet dinner (pure veg) arrangements in the Camping area and take pleasure in the golden sand dune of Jaisalmer and have a taste of the delicious dinner which will be in the campfire.
The Luxury Overnight Camping Tour is all about taking you closer to the feel of having the most lavish stay in the most deserted area of Rajasthan. The most exciting experience under the vibrant nights makes the heart and soul of the desert safari camp. Take pleasure in the Golden Sand Dunes and enjoy the accommodation in Swiss Luxury Tents. Enjoy a good night sleep with the fully standardized and accommodating luxury tents
Next morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast and then our representative will drop you back to the city.
Duration: 16 hours
Departure Point :Real Desert Man Camel Safari Jaisalmer, Opposite to National Handloom,, Fort Rd, Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.