Luxury private day trip to Atlas Mountains & home-cooked lunch
For this day trip a private berber guide will give you a unique introduction to the Atlas mounains and life of the people who live there.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech
Experience a journey through the berber villages
Walk in the valley of Imlil
Discover the berber life and their culture
Enjoy a delicious local lunch prepared lovingly by a berber woman in her home, with an astonishing view from the roof towards the magnificent Jbl Toubkal, the tallest mountain in North Africa.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
We will pick you up from your hotel /Riad at 9:30 a.m. and then drive off to the south west of Marrakech toward the majesty of the high Atlas mountains. After one hour and half of driving, including many stops along the way to enjoy the marvellous landscapes and possibility to take pictures, we will arrive at the truly stunning scenery of Imlil.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
From Ilmil, we will trek or walk for a couple of hours between the authentic villages and the lush valley of the berber farmlands. We will stop for lunch prepared in a berber home with a stunning view towards the
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Toubkal, Morocco
Toubkal and its sister peaks. Afterwards, you are taken back to Marrakech with unforgetble memoiries. You will be back in your hotel at 4:OO p.m.
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Note 1: The walk can be long or short, more or less challenging, it's your choice. For those who are unable to walk, our driver will take them with our 4x4 car all the way to the village for lunch.
Note 2: You can choose to visit a women's argan oil cooperative on the way to the mountains, if interested
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere in/around Marrakech. if we do not get your hotel address, we will be expecting you at the designated meeting point at 9:30 a.m (outside café Argana) in the main squire.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.