Luxury Private Grand Teton Full-Day Tour and Sleigh Ride
Enjoy your hot coffee and fresh pastries while en route to a horse drawn sleigh ride on The National Elk Refuge at sunrise. This spectacular setting is home to elk, herds of bison, rocky mountain bighorn sheep, coyotes and eagles. The National Elk Refuge is the wintering ground for thousands of elk that seek the low valley in order to better endure the harsh winter. From there, you will travel into the Grand Teton National Park. Your guide will pick a special place to enjoy a boxed lunch and share their knowledge on the ecosystem and geology. You will continue your day seeing multiple mountain ranges, viewing historic structures and seeing the hidden gems of the area.
Guides are well versed in the animals and the scenery but also the history, geology, thermal activity, ecology etc. and they always know the best hiding spots!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Spotting Scopes
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - National Elk Refuge
What's excluded :
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Gratuity (recommend 10%-20%)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Elk Refuge, Jackson, WY 83001
Guests will enjoy a private horse drawn sleigh ride on The National Elk Refuge at sunrise. This spectacular setting is home to elk, herds of bison, rocky mountain bighorn sheep, coyotes and eagles. The National Elk Refuge is the wintering ground for thousands of elk that seek the low valley in order to better endure the harsh winter.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Teton National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
Winter is a wonderful time to experience Grand Teton National Park. As the snow drapes a wintry blanket across the Teton Range, a peace settles over the landscape offering a sharp contrast to the busy summer season. Winter recreation activities abound, as the park becomes a popular destination for cross-country skiers, snowshoers, and photographers who wish to capture the beauty of a Teton winterscape.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up by the guide in their sealed and sanitized touring vehicle.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.