Luxury Private Transfer Pula Airport - Rovinj
Luxury private transportation from Pula airport to Rovinj. Meet with your English-speaking driver on arrival at the airport and enjoy comfortable ride to your accommodation.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Save yourself some time by skipping the long shuttle and taxi lines, and avoid language barriers and currency-exchange hassles. Your English-speaking driver will be waiting at the arrival just after you picked up your luggage at the Pula airport. Your driver will be holding a sign showing the name of the lead passenger in your group of up to 7 passengers. You will be transported in luxury Mercedes E class, Mercedes Viano minivan or Mercedes V class minivan. Each passenger gets a bottle of water and there is a WiFi in the car. Transfer services from Pula Airport are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Departure Point :
Our driver will pick you up on the arrival at the Pula airport, holding a sign with your name.
OtherPula, Pula, Istria
Return Detail :Rovinj, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.