Luxury Private Vehicle Day Hire from & to London via Stonehenge & Windsor Castle
Leaving the Fantastic city of London enjoying many sites on the way we make our way Stonehenge you will admire England’s countryside as you travel to Salisbury Plain, the home of this UNESCO-listed stone circle, whose origins stretch back 4,500 years. Be amazed at the prehistoric monument, now generally thought to have been a holy place aligned to the movements of the sun. Stare at the stones, evaluate how they were conveyed here.
Onwards as we travel to Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. It is open to visitors throughout the year.
Founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century, it has since been the home of 39 monarchs. Today The Queen spends most of her private weekends at the Castle. With time to spare here why not stay in Windsor for an early dinner?.....
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water with on board Snacks(Croissants & Muffins)
- Private Chauffered Transportation in Air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes Minivan with on board Wifi
- Hotel/Accommadation Pick Up / Drop Off time will be 07.00am - 7.00pm
- Luxury Personal Service at an Affordable Cost
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to Stonehenge & Windsor Castle please book these in advance to avoid queues
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Here at Stonehenge you can decide for yourself with the how's and the whys for many years these stones have been a ? . I will let you decide........
Opening time 09.30am - Closing 5pm Last Admission 2Hrs before.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
We travel to the lovely town of Windsor and it's castle .A Working castle this from many royal engagements to the home of Her Majesty The Queen. Enjoy from the Chapel to the State rooms and the castle surroundings. While you have time here why not stop for an early afternoon dinner before heading back to London.
Opening time 10am - Closing time 4:15pm Last Admission 3pm
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up from any London Hotel or Accomadation at 7.00am to be at Stonehenge for 9.30am then at Midday travel to Windsor Castle for 1-1.30pmwhere here you can enjoy Windsor and it's Castle
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all times and hand will be sanitised repeatedly.At the time of meeting you ,we will refrain from contact with you by the way of shaking hands.When reached your designated transportation, we will offer you a face covering (Face Mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel/wipes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.