Luxury Private Wine Tasting Tour to Guadalupe Valley from San Diego
We offer the best wine tasting tours to Guadalupe Valley starting from San Diego! You will visit three artisan wine makers in the heart of the valley where you will enjoy tastings of delicious reds, whites and roses. You will experience a tour of the wine making process and enjoy a succulent BajaMed style lunch at Finca Altozano. Tour starts at 9:00am and back in San Diego by 7:30pm. Times are approximations, wineries and restaurant subject to change based on availability and weather conditions. This is a Private tour. You will have a private van for your party. No strangers. Minimum of four passengers per booking needed. Due to covid-19 we are not running public tours, only private tours. Public tours will resume after January, 2021.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy a delicious farm to table BajaMed five course lunch at Finca Altozano by famous chef Javier Plascencia.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tastings and tour of the wine making process.
- Entry/Admission - Old Town San Diego
- Entry/Admission - El Mirador
- Entry/Admission - La Lomita Winery
- Entry/Admission - Vena Cava
- Entry/Admission - Finca Altozano
- Entry/Admission - Vinedo Cuatro Cuatros
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch and gratuities.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town San Diego, San Diego, CA
This is the meeting location. Public tours depart at 9:00am from Old Town trolley station in San Diego.
For private tours we can pick you up at your home or hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Mirador, calle Miguel Aleman, Ensenada, Ensenada Municipality Mexico
Stop over at El Mirador for restroom break and chance to take pictures and enjoy the view of the bay of Todos los Santos, Ensenada. Time to enjoy some traditional Mexican candy from vendors
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: La Lomita Winery, Parcela 71 Camino Vecinal Fracc 3 Lote 13, Ensenada Municipality 22750 Mexico
11:00 am Visit to First winery in Valle de Guadalupe for wine tastings. Wineries change in every tour. Wineries to be determined by operator.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vena Cava, Exit left near Km. 88, Ensenada Municipality 22755 Mexico
12:00 pm Visit to Second winery for more wine tastings and tour of the wine making process. Cheese platter will be served with wine. Wineries subject to change based on availability.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Finca Altozano, Carretera Tecate - Ensenada, Ejido Km 83, 22750 Valle de Guadalupe, B.C., Mexico
2:00 pm Time for delicious farm to table, five course BajaMed lunch at famous Finca Altozano by chef Javier Plascencia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vinedo Cuatro Cuatros, Carretera Tijuana-Ensenada Km. 89 s/n El Tigre, Ensenada, Ensenada Municipality Mexico
4:00 pm Visit to Third and last winery for more wine tastings and relaxation.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :4005 Taylor St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Due to covid-19 we are only offering PRIVATE tours. Public tours will resume on January 2021.For private tours we will pick you up at your location of preference as long as it is south of Fwy 8 (Mission Valley). Otherwise we will pick you up at the Old Town trolley station, 4005 Taylor Street.Ports
- Old Town Trolley Station, San Diego, CA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.