The best thing about sailing in Los Cabos is to be able to enjoy the spectacular landscapes that the region offers. On our Luxury Sailboat Ride our expert guides will take you to all the points of interest of Los Cabos. Tour the famous Arco, Playa del Amor and the always fun colony of sea lions. Our attentive crew will be available to offer you a world class service with snacks and drinks in our open bar. Admire the colorful marine life of the place; which includes dolphins, manta rays and, in the winter months, humpback whales. This luxurious sailing trip through Los Cabos combines the best of both worlds - an amazing ride and excellent services on board - to give you a sailing experience like no other.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Light snacks
- Premium open bar
- Snorkeling equipment
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
On our Luxury Sailboat Ride our expert guides will take you to all the points of interest of Los Cabos. Tour the famous Arco, Playa del Amor and the always fun colony of sea lions.
Departure Point :Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Be 30 min before in the lobby of your hotel and bring your confirmation to hand, there will beto pay 5usd per person for transportation if required
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.