Luxury Sailboat at Sunset
To cross the calm waters of the Caribbean, there is no better means of transportation than a catamaran. These specialized sailboats have multiple hulls so that sailing in them is the most pleasant. They are ideal for those looking to relax on the high seas and enjoy the spectacular landscapes that Cancun has to offer. Are you ready to sail on a luxury sailboat? Cancun is the perfect place to live this experience. This stunning coastal region has one of the quietest seas in the world and has the most fascinating tropical landscapes. During our Luxury Sailboat at Sunset, you will sail along the Caribbean Sea and you can admire the sunset aboard a comfortable catamaran, where you will enjoy an open bar and exquisite sandwiches, as well as take enviable photographs and create memories for all life.In addition, we have round trip transportation to most of the hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Open bar
- Roundtrip transportation to most hotels by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Enter the crystal clear waters of the paradisiacal coast of Cancun and enjoy an extraordinary sunset aboard our luxurious sailboat. Whether as a couple or in small groups, relax and let our crew attend you as you deserve while enjoying a glass of good wine, exquisite hors d'oeuvres and open bar. This is the best way to close an unforgettable day in Cancun with a flourish.
Departure Point :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Show up at your hotel lobby 30 min before your pick up and have your confirmation on hand
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.