Luxury Small-Group Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto with Hornblower Cruise
With a limit of just 12 guests, our small group tours of Niagara Falls allow more time for sightseeing. No long queues! We’re unique in offering both a dedicated driver and a licenced guide. Our award-winning tours are packed full of photo stops. Canada’s captivating Falls are a world wonder! Be dazzled by the thundering Falls on the Hornblower boat cruise. Enjoy an optional lunch with stunning views of the Falls. Be wowed by the riverside vistas, Whirlpool Rapids, and Floral Clock along the scenic Niagara Parkway enroute to
enchanting Niagara-on-the-Lake. Truly memorable!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional tour guide and separate driver
- Pickup and drop-off anywhere in our downtown Toronto pickup/drop-off area
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Admission to Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat tour
- Leisure time in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Experience the sights and sounds of one of the world's most popular tourist destinations.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6X8 Canada
Hornblower Niagara Cruises is a thrilling way to experience Niagara Falls. An intimate tour that gets you as close as possible to the breathtaking flow of water, power and mist that is the magnificent Niagara Falls. Within the Niagara Great Gorge, you will journey past the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and into the very heart of the famous Horseshoe Falls. Hold onto your heart and keep your eyes wide open because you’re in for the thrill of a lifetime.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Table Rock Welcome Centre is the heart of Niagara Parks. Get your camera ready for some amazing shots of the Falls!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year. The planted face of the Floral Clock is maintained by Niagara Parks horticulture staff, while the mechanism inside is kept in working order by Ontario Hydro. The tower at the back of the clock houses Westminster chimes that greet each quarter hour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Spend some time walking around what many consider to be Canada's prettiest town. Explore the quaint shops, boutiques and cafes before we return to Toronto. Grab an ice cream at Cows or sample some ice wine at Niagara Wine Country Vintners.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop-off is available within the downtown Toronto area. Our pickup/drop-off area includes Bloor Street to the north, Jarvis Street to the east, Dufferin Street to the west and the waterfront to the south. TORONTO PEARSON AIRPORT: We can meet you at a meeting point in Etobicoke which you can easily reach by taxi or Uber. GREATER TORONTO AREA: We can meet you at Rosedale subway station or St. George subway station.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.