Luxury Sunset Cruise
Our boat has two decks, each with their own bar and bathroom, and each offering a different but equally spellbinding view. You are free to move between the decks as the cruise progresses.
There is no better way to see the mighty Zambezi, and it’s wild life, than on a leisurely, luxury cruise.
Sunset cruises are slightly longer and allow better game-viewing opportunities. Here you can relax at the end of the day and watch the animal happenings around the river. As the sunsets you are again afforded amazing photographic opportunities of a Zimbabwean sunset.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- River Usage Fee - us$10.00
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zambezi National Park, Zambezi National Park, Matabeleland North Province
Sunrise Cruises allow you to see the Zambezi at its most majestic – the golden hour after sunrise is the most spectacular for photographs. You will be served tea, coffee, muffins, water and juice and be back at your hotel in time with breakfast. This is an ideal activity for your last day in Zimbabwe in the dead time before your flight. It will also allow you the chance to collect some unforgettable memories and photos.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.