Luxury Sunset Cruise - Join in - by Knai Bang Chatt
Kep is renowned for mesmerising sunsets and now it is possible to have a unique and special sunset experience.
The 90 minute journey departs from the jetty of The Sailing Club as you are offered bubbles, wines or beer and a selection of canapés, the cruise heads south past the Crab Market before turning the corner where we sail near Rabbit Island. The view of the Crab Market and Kep National Park from the water is very beautiful and gives you a completely different perspective of the region. A Kep sunset is not over once the sun disappears below the horizon, the sky comes alive with a show of changing colours and textures, a spectacle of mother nature at it’s very best.
There is no better way to enjoy a Kep sunset than aboard our luxury vessel.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kep Crab Market, Waterfront, Kep 07503 Cambodia
See the bustling Crab market with a different perspective
Departure Point :Knai Bang Chatt, Krong Kaeb, Cambodia
Departure Time :4:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.