Luxury Sunset Sail Experience on San Diego Bay - Small Group
Enjoy an evening sailing under the sunset on a relaxing sailing cruise with a unique perspective on San Diego that you can only get from the water. Our San Diego Bay Sunset Sailing Cruises provide an up-close and personal view of the scenic waterfront architecture, military crafts, historical ship's and landmarks, local sea life and spectacular photo opportunities.
per adult from
What's included :
- White Wine, soda, water and chocolates are available on board.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
We'll sail within sight of the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum.
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr Discovery Pier, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
We'll sail within sight of the San Diego Maritime Museum
Departure Point :Sunroad Resort Marina, 955 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.