Luxury Sydney Airport Arrivals Transfer by People Mover
What better way to start or end your holiday in Sydney with a Luxury Airport Transfer for your group in one of our Vans. Our team of professional chauffeurs have a reputation for being attentive to your needs, yet are discreet in the service they provide. We pride pride ourselves on our dedication to providing quality and efficient services.
Our driver will contact you as soon as you land into Sydney , and will advise where to meet you. We will assist you with your luggage, and take you in one of our luxury European Vans to your hotel.
20 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Once you land in Sydney, please Switch your mobile on.
You will receive a text message from your chauffeur advising on where to meet.
Once you have your luggage, please contact the chauffeur and advise that you have your luggage.
Your Chauffeur will park and meet you inside the terminal at this point, and assist you with your luggage to our luxury vehicle.
You will be taken to your hotel of choice.
During your trip to your hotel, feel free to ask our chauffeur about best restaurants, and what to do around Sydney. We are more than happy to give you some ideas.
You will be dropped at your hotel.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Your transfer is from either Terminal 1, Terminal 2 or Terminal 3 - wherever your flight lands we will be there to collect you.
AirportsSydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
Departure Time :Zone 1A 5/4/2018 - 12/31/2021
Zone 2A 5/4/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Zone 3A 5/4/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.