Luxury Tour Of Waterford Crystal & Kilkenny City Tour
Day Tour: Waterford CRYSTAL & Kilkenny Highlights
• Waterford Crystal
• Waterford City
• Kilkenny City Walking Tour
• Tour Irelands Ancient East
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - House Of Waterford Crystal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irish Luxury Tours, Ireland, Dublin NA Ireland
Depart Nassau Street Dublin 2 at 08.00am (At the side of Trinity College close to Grafton Street)
You will travel from Dublin through the county of Kildare know as the "Thoroughbred County" so called for the amount of top race horses that are bred and sold from the large stud farms in this region. You continue you on to Waterford the oldest city in Ireland established when the Vikings first visited here in 852AD and tourists have being coming ever since. Reginald’s Tower dominates the skyline, gazing over the bustling River Suir and the narrow medieval lanes of the Viking’s triangle.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: House Of Waterford Crystal, The Mall X91 FXN4, Waterford Ireland
Waterford City's Reginald’s Tower dominates the skyline, gazing over the bustling River Suir and the narrow medieval lanes of the Viking’s triangle. Waterford Crystal, the awesome gem in Waterford’s wonderful crown, is a magical world of precious glass blowers and elegant engravers. After the factory tour return to the magnificent new showroom to marvel at these pieces of art. There is time for shopping at the showroom before departing to Kilkenny City.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Kilkenny Way, 28/29 Rose Inn Street, Kilkenny Ireland
Arriving into Kilkenny City is Ireland’s most authentic medieval town; Kilkenny Castle, St. Canice’s Cathedral and the Black Abbey have being residing here since the thirteenth century. Remarkably these ancient structures rest seamlessly with hip bars, chic restaurants and fashionable boutiques.
Your 1 hour walking tour of Kilkenny city commences and you will hear all sorts of stories from wealthy tradesmen to bishops and witches, Kilkenny has seen it all. A Witch who murdered her four husbands? A Mayor who fathered 25 children! A pass time involving Kilkenny Cats! A Spinning Cage outside the Tholsel for troublemakers!, A public burning of Petronella the maid in 1324!
Roaming Pigs in Graveyards and the town centre! Black Death, Whippings, Burnings, Crime, Jails, Theft .
After your walking tour finishes you will have time to view the Magnificent Kilkenny Castle or the beautiful Rose Gardens or to simply meander throw these ancient streets.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Nassau Street, Dublin Ireland
YOUR TOUR FINISHES HERE
Departure Point :Nassau Street, Nassau St, Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- INFANT SEATS AVAILABLE IF PREBOOKED
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.