Luxury Trang An- Hoa Lư- Local Family-Cycling -Cooking Class -Limousine Transfer
Luxury Trang An- Hoa Lư- Local Family-Cycling -Cooking Class -Limousine Transfer Day Tour Highlights:
-High quality and luxury limousin van
-Explore natural and unique places in Ninh Binh
-The best transportation use mini limousin van : bicycle, bamboo boat.
-Experience meet and see how to harvest and grow rice by Vietnamese style
and experience their life style. see the culture, meet the people
-Enrich your knowledge about Vietnam's history that you never heard.
- If there is seven people in your group you will be a private tour
-Experience, funny, informative and enthusiastic English tour guides.
-Small group transfer by Luxury limousin Van (Maximum group 7 people).
-Unique itinerary to see highlight and famous places in Ninh Binh, get some
adventures and learn local culture.
-Visiting amazing places where you can not visit in any tours.
-Experience authentic local food. - cooking class
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C Luxury Limousin Van
- Visit Hoa Lu Temple ( Vietnamese Ancient Capital )
- Boat trip to visit Trang An for 1.5 - 2.00 hours
- English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch by authentic local foods
- Free water during the tour
- Cooking Class at local home restaurant
- Mountain Bicycle
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Visit Local Family in Ninh Hai Village
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Drinks at Restaurant
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07.15– 07.45: We will pick up you from your hotel stay or Airbnb or residence, home stay as your provide us on the booking
09.10: We Have a short break on the half way for you have rest room or enjoy some tea or coffee
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ninh Hải, Hoa Lư, Ninh Bình, Vietnam
10.00: You will arrive to Ninh Hai village located near Tam Coc where you start your visiting and discover the beautiful of the area, when we arriive will get mountain bike and start your cycling to discover the rural villages to see how of the local people live and see their culture
Our tour guide will lead you to cycling through the narrow alley and special unique countryside road where a litlle tourist know or see of the area.
10.30: Our tour guide will take you to visit a local family and you will have change to see the daily life And learn about their culture.
After visit local family you will cycling through Tam Coc Valley where you see AMAZING landscape with beautiful Nature and all limestone mountain look amazing the area Call Ha Long On Land
11.00: Visit Thai Vi temple where dedicated Tran dynasty, and temple was built by King Tran Thai Tong in 1258.
11.30: We heading to our local home restaurant for Cooking Class lesson, Then we have lunch after Cooking Class lesson
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
13.20: Get on the van take you to Trang An harbor for the bamboo Boat trip to visit the AMAZING Landscape Call Ha long on land, Board the sampan boats (4 to 6 people share a boat) traditional sampan gently rowed down the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
15.45: Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
16.20: Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18.30: Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers from any hotels/ places in Hanoi Old Quarter . If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen for pick up
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.