Luxury VIP tour to Tulum, Coba Cenote and Playa del Carmen
Join us for our complete VIP tour to Tulum!
this is the most complete tour of the Mayan Riviera and where our team will make you feel like a real VIP, in the transportation you will have drinks included and a light breakfast, in Tulum you will have a guided tour with all the information about the archaeological zone and time for you, in Coba our guide will continue with his great explanation, in addition to that you can enjoy this place on your way and by bicycle since they are included, you will also enjoy a buffet lunch with delicious dishes, at the cenote we include life jackets so that you can enjoy this place safety and at the end we will take you to Playa del Carmen to take a tour of its beautiful streets by the Caribbean Sea.
All this you will find it only with us, enjoy a complete tour designed for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual and Certified Guide
- Tickets for the Archaeological sites
- Breakfast - Box Lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 Drinks on board the bus (Sodas, water bottles or Beer)
- 1 Drink at the restaurant
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Life Jackets at the Cenote
- Bikes Rent at Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Tips and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This is the most complete and Luxury experience tour to Tulum, Once we pick you up from your hotel we will provide you drinks on board the bus (Soda, Water and beer) and we will take you to the archaeological site of Tulum, here we will give you a complete guided tour to discover this enigmatic place, Tulum is a unique ancient Mayan city, since it is facing the Caribbean Sea and that is why this place is so beautiful. here you will learn more about the Mayan culture and history and you will have an hour to explore the place on your own and take amazing photos
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum we will visit our restaurant where we will enjoy a buffet lunch included with a drink to have energy for the next place.
After eating we will go to Coba, an archaeological zone that is located in the middle of the Mayan jungle, the way to this place is quite an experience and when you get there our guide will give you an explanation, you can climb the highest pyramid in the region "Nohoch Muul" and we include the bicycle rental so that you can explore the place by yourself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
After visiting Coba, we will be able to find the nature of our Cenote. The cenote is a natural pool formed millions of years ago with crystal clear waters, where you will have the opportunity to reencounter with nature, relax submerging yourself in this magical and emblematic place, which will be an experience you will never forget.
Here we include the Life Jackets so you can enjoy this amazing place
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Almost at the end of our adventure, we will visit Playa del Carmen, a town that is famous for its great party atmosphere and places to go shopping, we will spend an hour touring one of the most famous streets in Mexico; The fifth avenue, this place is beautiful and with a lot of atmosphere. one of the most famous touristic centers
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Welcome to our complete and VIP TOUR we offer pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you are staying at a air b n b we will provide a meeting pointFor hotels between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the tour will operate as 3x1, Tulum, Coba and Cenote
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of COVID19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.