Luxury World Heritage Sightseeing Day Tour 2.0
The best of Kathmandu Valley is here!
Before going on a trek it is highly recommended to explore what we are proud of and places that were not destroyed during the tragical earthquake in 2015.
Visit the best-preserved squares and the oldest temples in this one day tour with us. Learn about our culture from the first hand by the most knowledgeable tour guides with over 15 years of experience. Only those who were born in Kathmandu Valley know its city's stories that were not told in college and not written in books, streets and corners with the best lassi and spicy masala tea, where to find the most Instagram-able spots to take an outstanding shot for long memory. We guarantee, once you come with us you'll come back to us again!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and driver
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
Patan is merely 5 km away from the capital city, Kathmandu, but, despite such proximity, its 'preserved' ancestral uniqueness distinguishes Patan as a different environment to experience in a short travel. Patan is also known as Lalitpur, "City of Beauty", and its unique Durbar Squares, temples, alleys, cuisine, hospitality and religious tolerance justify the pre-historic status of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
mong the three major cities of the Kathmandu Valley, Bhaktapur, to this date, is the living representation of how the entire Kathmandu Valley would have looked like during the medieval periods. The city is celebrated for its glorious architecture; sky-high temples built in pagoda style - which is believed to be the stairway to the heaven, fine clay pottery, and massive royal courtyards whose existence date back to the 12th century, where devotees, still, celebrate their pre-historic festivals by equal amount of gusto and passion.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
This temple is said to be the oldest Hindu temple still in use in the Kathmandu Valley. Built in the two-tiered pagoda style, the main shrine here is guarded on all sides by pairs of real and mythical beasts – elephants, lions, winged lions and ram-horned griffons – and its roof struts feature some amazingly intricate carvings of Tantric deities.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bhagawan Bahal Marg 29, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Thamel:)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.