Luxury Yacht Charter on Sydney Harbour (up to 7 pax)
Sailing on Sydney Harbour is the best way to experience not only the iconic sights but also the lesser known, unspoilt bays and beaches which make up this beautiful Harbour. Experience the thrill of sailing with our expert skipper - travellers are welcome to take the helm and hoist the sails, or to sit back, relax and enjoy the view. Enjoy a glass of champagne whilst sailing past the Opera House, before having a swim in a secluded bay with unparralleled views of the Harbour Bridge!
per adult from
What's included :
- skipper included
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks are BYO, onboard catering can be prearranged at an additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Travellers will sail closely past the iconic Sydney Opera House, which offers great photo opportunities !
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Sydney Harbour is often described as the most beautiful Harbour in the world. Travellers will experience iconic sights as well as swimming in secluded bays and beaches and sailing to unspoilt, lesser known parts of the Harbour
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Travellers will sail around and under the Harbour Bridge, offering unparralled views of this Sydney icon
Pass By: Fort Denison Island, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Travellers will sail past Fort Denison, which is centrally located in the main Harbour, and now houses a beautiful restaurant.
Departure Point :King Street Wharf, King St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have been registered as a COVID Safe business by the NSW government. We also require a COVID Safe screening questionnaire to be filled out and returned to us by any guests to ensure guest and staff safety. As our tours are for private groups, we enforce social distancing between crew and guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.