Lyon Food Tour
Explore the city with gastronomy-specialised guide and taste local specialities. Sample a wide range of high-end local products while discovering the indoor market Les Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse. Admire some of Lyon’s key monuments, including the Presqu’île - town centre and Old Lyon. Do you know the small secrets of Lyon’s cuisine? Enjoy a series of relaxed and convivial tastings in the capital of French gastronomy accompanied by our guide and passionate artisans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pork charcuteries, 4 glasses of drinks, casserole, regional cheeses and confectioneries
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Les Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse, 102 cours la Fayette, 69003 Lyon France
Lyon’s mythic indoor food market with an international reputation for offering the very finest gourmet food
Departure Point :Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse, 102 Cours Lafayette, 69003 Lyon, France
Return Detail :6 Rue du Bœuf, 69005 Lyon, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.