Lyon Quais Saint Antoine Private Gastronomic Food Tour
A propos des guides :
• We are graduates or current students at the Institut Paul Bocuse therefore fascinated by gastronomy ! We are happy to share our gastronomical knowledge and culture from the Institut.
• We all speak fluent French and English
• Private tours from 2 - 10 people
• 6 to 8 gastronomic stops
• Local wine, cheese, charcuterie, coffee, tart, preserves and more
• Do not eat too much prior to tour as the tour offers numerous tasting stops
• Comfortable shoes and pants adapted to the visit as their is a few short walks from between each stop
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - 6 to 8 gastronomical stops await you (cheese, charcuterie, pastries...)
- An Institut Paul Bocuse guide just for you
- Entry/Admission - Vieux Lyon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vieux Lyon, 69005 Lyon France
The outdoor market of St Antoine is a great place for locals purchasing their daily food in the centre of Lyon on the banks of the River Saone between the bridges Bonaparte and Maréchal-Juin. Lyon's most popular outdoor farmer's market reaches full capacity on weekends but offers a special atmosphere throughout the week.
During this visit you will discover the true flavors of the Lyon region! From cheese to "la tarte à la praline" you will be immersed in Lyon's gastronomic culture…
This tour offers great views over the Palais de Justice and Fourvière but also presenting the popular squares and historical buildings in the area. You can find everything you need in this district right on the presqu'ile only a few minutes from Vieux, Lyon.
Departure Point :Vieux Lyon, 69005 Lyon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.