Macedon Ranges Small Group Wine Tour with 2 Course Lunch and Morning Tea
Visit the beautiful Macedon Ranges Wine Region in a small group of 2-11, with your local tour guide. No one knows the Macedon Wine Region like we do; it’s our home! Spend just enough time at each winery while sightseeing and wine tasting at a range of beautiful wineries. We'll pick you up from your hotel in Melbourne in the morning, have morning tea on the way (time permitting) and a 2 course lunch along with our winery visits and drop you back off around 5pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 2-course lunch (with Wine, Tea and Coffee)
What's excluded :
- Bottles of Wine (available to purchase from individual wineries)
- Take a luxury tour through the finest Macedon Wine Region and enjoy an experience of a lifetime. Our daily tours allow up to 11 guests to visit 4 or 5 of the Macedon wineries. The lovely Cobaw Ridge, Curly Flat Vineyard, Farrawell, Gisborne Peak Winery, Glen Erin Vineyard Retreat, Hanging Rock Winery, Longview Creek, Granite Hills, Morgan Field, Riddells Creek Winery, Rowanston on the Track, and Midhill Vineyard.
Our tours are designed to provide guests with the ultimate experience and an exceptional amount of knowledge on the winemaking process and history behind some of the finest wineries. Taste, learn and experience your way through the most beautiful wineries in Macedon.
Our small group wine tour is a full 8-hour day that includes a morning complimentary tea, a two-course lunch at one of the most popular winery restaurants, tastings of all the various wines from each vineyard. Unlike most tours, we pick you up from your Melbourne CBD Hotel location in the morning and drop you off once your tour is over at 5pm.
Your tour can be personalised; as a small group you will be able to choose which wineries interest you most, and which ones don’t. Have any in mind? Let us know before the tour so we can squeeze it in.
We value your experience, which is why we have the most experienced team of driver-hosts. Our guides work hard to create a memorable day for our guests, and to make them feel at ease to enjoy this special day.
For $180, you receive an all-inclusive 8-hr winery tour, tasting and touring through 4 or 5 of the top wineries in Macedon. We ensure our guests are not only tasting some of the finest wines, but learning the amazing winemaking process and the history of the wineries while enjoying the breath-taking sights.
During your lunch, you will get the luxury of having some of the local produce fresh from the Macedon regions. Once you have visited your last winery, you will be return back to your Melbourne CBD Hotel Doorstep.
The beautiful Macedon makes for a perfect location for vineyards due to its consistent cool weather and rich soiled hills. Nestled in the hills are over 30 vineyards and 20 cellar doors. Among the many vineyards, there are local cafes, gardens, galleries, regional produce stands, and more for our guests to enjoy along with their tour.
During your tour, you will experience the uniqueness of each boutique winery. Your guide will ensure you can sit back and relax, taste wine, and take in the full experience.
Book Your Tour
Departure/pickup time is between 8:30 am to 9 am for a prompt 9:30 departure. All guests will be dropped off at their hotel at approximately 5:30 pm. A 2-course lunch and morning tea are included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all Melbourne CBD hotels
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years in Australia
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.