Macela Stone in Cunha from São Paulo
We will leave for Cunha - SP, where we will cross 5 km of trail of medium level to Pedra da Macela, where on clean days we could see a part of the coast of Rio de Janeiro and also the Serra da Mantiqueira. We will also visit Fazenda Aracatu, with many typical products of the region. We will finish our day in Cunha, knowing the Cunha Laundry, where we will appreciate and take advantage of the beauty of the lavender plantation and its typical products.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- EXIT: Hotel pick up around 6:00 a.m.
RETURN: Arrival forecast at 9:30 p.m. (hotel drop off)
Including: Transportation + Macela Stone Trail + Visits to Aracatu Farm and Cunha's Laundry.
What to take? PASSAPORT within the validity (no shipment will be allowed if you do not carry any of these documents), trail shoes, light trousers, raincoat, sunscreen, sunglasses, cap or hat, small backpack, water canteen, medicines own, cash reserve, clothing and footwear reserve for return (in case of rain).
Minimum Participant and Transportation Policy: 10 to 15 people - van 16 to 26 people - micro bus 26 to 46 people - executive bus
Departure Point :Hotel pick up and Drop off
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.