Machu Picchu 1 Day From Cusco | Small Group Service |
- Our special service of a one day train trip to Machu Picchu takes you on one of the most wonderful train journeys of your lifetime
- On our one day Machu Picchu tour by train, you will follow the Urubamba River downstream on a lovely train ride all the way to the cloud forest which surrounds Machu Picchu. Here you will enjoy the unparalleled landscape of the Peruvian Andes throughout the course of your journey. Upon arrival to the town of Aguas Calientes, you will embark of the magnificent trip up to Machu Picchu where you will have your guided tour of the archeological site.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus up and down to "Aguas Calientes" - Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Official Tourism Guide
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollanta (train station) and Cusco.
- Outward journey in train from Ollanta to "Aguas Calientes" Ollanta.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
- 5:00 AM We will pass through your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes away by car) where we will board our train and then make the trip with destiny the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m.a.s.l), which runs for 2 hours.
- Arriving at the train station, our tour guide will be waiting with a sign with your names, with him you will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m in height, a zigzag path for 30 minutes to reach the incredible Wonder World "Machu Picchu Sanctuary", known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
- When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we will pass the control where you will have to deliver your ticket income, from this place the guided tour will start, visit the main venues of the city such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock , the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cementeries, the tour will be for more than two hours.
- At the end you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, then you will return to Aguas Calientes and take your food in one of the many restaurants (Lunch is not included in the package).
- In the afternoon you will take the train back to Cusco (you must be at the train station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the outward journey, arrival at the train station in Ollantaytambo , we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour trip by car and 30 minutes).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.