Machu Picchu 2-Day Tour
Explore el Valla Sagrado y Machu Picchu en 2 dias.
Ofrecemos tours privados para que pueda disfrutar de su viaje a su propio ritmo y evite los grupos de turistas. Nuestros tours son flexibles y personalizables. Incluimos trenes panorámicos con los mejores horarios. Trabajamos con hoteles comodos y de prestigio. Ofrecemos asistencia permanente durante todo su programa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Train Tickets
- Bus Tickets
- Private guided tour
- Entrance fees
- 1 night of accommodation 3-star hotel
- All transfers
- Meeting with your travel agent one day before your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
Day 1: Cusco - Pisac - Ollantaytambo - Aguas calientes.
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
07h00: Today we’ll explore the Sacred Valley! Our first destination will be the typical town of Pisac, known for its local market and its spectacular terraces overlooking the Valley. Next, we’ll enjoy a great lunch in Urubamba for discovering the exquisite Peruvian cuisine. After lunch, we will visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, imposing Inca construction that will take your breath away, not to mention the spectacular views of the Sacred Valley from them!
15h23: After this amazing trip exploring the Sacred Valley, we’ll board the Vistadome train to head the town of Aguas Calientes. The experience aboard the Vistadome is unique, its panoramic windows along with traditional music and dances will ensure one-of-a-kind train journey.
Upon your arrival in Aguas Calientes, we will transfer you to your hotel.
Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: Buffet Lunch included
Accommodation included: Noche en hotel de 3 estrellas superior. Casa Andina Standard, Tierra Viva, La Cabaña o de similar categoría.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco.
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
A fantastic day waits for us. Today will discover the centerpiece of this trip to Peru: the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu! Early in the morning (6 am) you’ll board the bus up (20 min) to reach the Inca citadel.
Once in Machu Picchu, you will visit the farming and urban zones, as well as its main temples. The tour will take about 2 hours, after which you will have time to hike the Machu Picchu Peak, an amazing experience that will fully satisfy you.
17h23: In the afternoon, we will return to Cusco on a comfortable train. Time of arrival in Cusco at 21h00 approximately.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel in Cusco or even in the Sacred Valley.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.