Machu Picchu By Car (2 Days)
For many visitors to Peru and even South America, a visit to the Inca city of Machu Picchu is the long-anticipated highpoint of their trip. In a spectacular location, it’s the best-known archaeological site on the continent. This awe-inspiring ancient city was never revealed to the conquering Spaniards and was virtually forgotten until the early part of the 20th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport Cusco - Hidro Eletrica and back
- Basic Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Bi-Lingual Tour Guide (Spanish and English)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Train from Hidro Eletrica to Aguas Calientes and back
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back
- Entrance to Aguas Calientes Hot Springs
Day 1: Cusco - Hidro Eletrica- Aguas Calientes
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Aguas Calientes, Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel or from a meeting point between 7:30 and 8:00 am to begin the tour of Machu Picchu by Car. We will traverse through the Sacred Valley. During this trip we will be able to appreciate different towns and climate changes of the Andes Mountain Range to the tropical places, we will get to Human Marca where buffet lunch will be served. After lunch, we will continue our tour by driving to Hidroelectrica where we will start our hike to the town of Aguas Calientes; the trip will be approximately 2 1/2 hours. When we get to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) our guide will assist you to the hotel. You will be accommodated in a hotel with a private bathroom and hot water. Dinner will be served at night before the guide would brief you about the following day’s itinerary. In Aguas Calientes, you have the option to go to the hot springs (S./5).
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Aguas Calientes
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
We will wake start at 4:00 AM and hike to Aguas Calientes (you can optionally take a bus for USD 12 – one way), the hike will be approximately one and a half hour. We will try to enter the citadel as soon as possible to witness the clouds clearing by as the first rays of the day shimmers on the citadel of Inca, Machu Picchu. Our certified guide will give you a two hours’ guided tour explaining the prominence of each area of the citadel, you will then have some time to walk around and click photos or hike the Huyana Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (additional tickets have to be purchased). At around 11:30 am we will head back to the town of Aguas Calientes the town of Machu Picchu by foot and continue your walk to Hidroelectrica, where our transport will be waiting for us to head back to the city of Cusco, we will be arriving at Cusco around 9:30 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: If you are not staying within the historic centre, please make sure to reach the decided pick up point at a determined hour.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.