Machu Picchu day tour
we are very passionate about taking people to follow the Inca steps especially to one of the most amazing places in Peru, visit Machupicchu with personalized tour caring about what exactly you are interested in.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Entrance fees
- profesional english guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- train tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
your experienced guide will come to pick you up from your hotel to take to the train station
The visit of Machu Picchu is accompanied by one of the most beautiful train crossings in South America, which runs through the canyon of the Urubamba between rugged mountains and lush landscapes.
Disembark the train at Aguas Calientes and take a 30-minute bus ride to get to the Inka city of Machu Picchu.
Proceed for a 3-hour walking tour around the city, visit the guardhouse, part of the Inca trail, water, sun, temple, etc. with your Machu Pichu tour guide.
Board the train back to Cusco or Sacred Valley in the afternoon.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
bring your passport and comfortable clothes, rain jacket, sun protection, mosquito repellent Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.