Machu Picchu Day Trip from Cusco
Our Day trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco is a wonderful way to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Happy Gringo offers you your best opportunity to see this marvel of South America and of the whole world. Machu Picchu Day Trip enables you to experience the spectacular Citadel of Machu Picchu in just one day with a local tour guide.
On our comfort service Machu Picchu Day Trip from Cusco you’ll see the breathtaking Cloud City of MachuPicchu with roundtrip train tickets from Cusco. Also, you will have a guided tour of the citadel and enjoy a delicious complementary lunch on your own at Machu Picchu Pueblo.
This Machu Picchu Inca Sanctuary Day Trip lasts for 14 hours; everyday our Machu Picchu one day tour leaves at 7:45 am. When we take you to catch the Expedition train. Return to the city of Cusco is at 19:00 pm on the Number 504 Expedition train.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Round-trip train tickets
- Local English- or Spanish-speaking guide
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Start the day with early morning pick-up from your hostel/hotels in Cusco and ride to the train station. Train options, which you can select when booking, include Expedition, The Voyager, Vistadome, and the newest 360 Train. The basic Expedition train is upholstered with traditional indigenous fabrics, while The Voyager features plush chairs with tables at each pair of seats.
▬ Traveling in Vistadome, you’ll have glass on all sides and above your head, great for taking in the full scale of the massive peaks. The newest option, the 360 Train, also has panoramic glass and updated, comfortable seats.
On arrival at Machu Picchu, you'll continue to the citadel on a bus for a 2-hour walking tour that explores ancient stairways, delicate carvings, and spectacular views. Afterward, enjoy some independent time to snap pictures or just relax, finishing the day with the beautiful return journey to Cusco.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travellers from their hotel from Cusco centre.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.