Machu Picchu Day Trip on THE 360º Train
The Lost City of the Incas is the most mind-blowing place in the American continent, definitely. Not just for its magnificent location surrounded by giant mountains and jungle nature, but also because it is the keeper of the ancient knowledge and mysteries of Andean people. Every single person feels the vibrations of this energetic hotspot. And, of course, appreciates alpacas and llamas everywhere, the eternal companions of the past inhabitants' souls of this fantastic sanctuary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from the accommodation.
- Round trip private transportation from Cusco city to Ollantaytambo train station.
- Outbound and Inbound THE 360º train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes town.
- Up and Down bus tickets from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Machu Picchu entrance ticket.
- Guided tour (2.30 hrs) by an accredited Tour Guide.
- Drop off at the accommodation.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO:
- 04:30 AM
Pickup from the accommodation and transfer by tourist transport to the train station of the town of Ollantaytambo (located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas).
- 07:22 AM
Departure of the tourist train THE 360º from the train station of the town of Ollantaytambo to the train station of the town of Aguas Calientes.
- 08:48 AM
Arrival at the train station of the town of Aguas Calientes where the citadel of Machu Picchu is located. Then, pickup at the exit door of the train station.
- 10:15 AM
Transfer to the bus station in order to go up to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- 11:00 AM
Start of the excursion in the citadel of Machu Picchu (2:30 hrs. of a guided tour).
- 13:30 AM
Completion of the guided tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu. After the excursion, free time to tour the place on your own (optional).
- 14:00 PM
Buffet lunch in the town of Aguas Calientes (service between 12:00 and 15:00 PM).
THINGS TO DO AFTER THE TOUR IN MACHU PICCHU:
Activities that can be done in the afternoon in the town of Aguas Calientes after lunch:
- Visit to the site museum of Machu Picchu MANUEL CHAVÉZ BALLON, using the entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu citadel from 12:00 PM.
- Visit to the Hot Springs in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Tour in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- 16:12 PM
Departure of the tourist train THE 360º from the train station of the town of Aguas Calientes to the train station of the town of Ollantaytambo.
- 17:50 PM
Arrival at the train station of the town of Ollantaytambo. Then, pickup at the exit door of the train station and transfer by tourist transport to the city of Cusco.
- 20:05 PM
Arrival in the city of Cusco and transfer to the accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airbnb accommodations Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.