Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour by Vistadome Train
Machu Picchu Tour is the perfect alternative for those who would like to approach Machu Picchu without multiple days of camping. In 1 day you will be in one of the world’s most famous archaeological places, which was accessible only via the Inca Trail, enjoy spectacular scenery. This is a small group tour for 8 people maximum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu Bus (RoundTrip)
- Snack in train
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Huaynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain ticket (US $85.00 extra fee)
- With the Vistadome Train you will have a more memorable way of visiting Machu Picchu. The trip leaves at 5:00am and includes the transfer from your hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo Train station.
You arrive in Machu Picchu around 9:30am. A guided tour is included, as well as the bus ticket from the train station to the ruins (roundtrip) and the entrance fee to the ruins. You arrive back in Cusco around 7:30 pm. Compared to the backpacker the Vistadome train is faster, has snack-service, bigger windows and is generally a more comfortable experience
If you wish to climb Huayna Picchu, permits need to be organized (at an extra fee) at the time of booking.
Departure Point :From your hotel in Cusco City, Urubamba or Ollantaytambo.
Departure Time :4:45 AM
Return Detail :Original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish, Quechua & English)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- You have to provide hotel address, if hotel changes and information is not provided on time, you might loose the tour. Please consider hotel information is very important.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Hiking poles are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.