Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour with First Class Train Ride
Discover Machu Picchu's history on this guided tour as you explore the fascinating Inca citadel and travel with maximum comfort and space on board; delight an exquisite gourmet menu prepared using Andean organic ingredients like trout, quinoa, aguaymanto accompanied by a selection of wines. In addition, a welcome cocktail and a variety of warm and cold natural drinks. The new First Class features a luxurious Observatory-Lounge carriage offering live music, bar and a balcony to admire the most incredible scenery.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Round-trip First Class Train Tickets
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Entrance fee
- Live music
- Observatory lounge with outdoor balcony
- Panoramic windows
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gourmet menu prepared with ingredients from the Andes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Following pick-up from your hotel, your tour to Machu Picchu begins with a train ride to Aguas Calientes on board of the First Class train. Travel with maximum comfort and space on board; delight an exquisite gourmet menu prepared using Andean organic ingredients like trout, quinoa, aguaymanto accompanied by a selection of wines. In addition, a welcome cocktail and a variety of warm and cold natural drinks. The new First Class features a luxurious Observatory-Lounge carriage offering live music, bar and a balcony to admire the most incredible scenery.
Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes, explore the train station, crafts market and restaurants in the area.
Next, board a mini bus to the citadel and head to the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, explore its ruins and learn from our expert guides as you walk the streets of the amazing mystical ruins. Visit the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Condor, see the aqueducts and houses and learn about the sacred Inca terraces. Stroll through town squares and climb delicately carved stone stairways. Esoteric wisdom holds Machu Picchu as the new spiritual center of the world.
You will have time to explore on your own to fully embrace this magnificent wonder of the world and let the once in a lifetime experience set in. Then, you will return to Aguas Calientes town so that you can have lunch.
In the afternoon, we´ll return to the train station so you can catch your train back to Ollantaytambo or Cusco. Upon arrival to the train station, transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, Esquina De La, Ruinas 432, Cusco 08001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
In case you are staying at an Airbnb residence, we can pick you up at the lobby of the nearest hotel to your residence. You must provide this information in advance so that we can coordinate your pick up.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.