Machu Picchu One Day Tour From Cusco
Experience an incredible visit to the world-famous Inca city of Machu Picchu, as you explore its ingenious architecture, history and what daily life was like for residents, during this day trip from Cusco. It’s the perfect opportunity for first-time visitors, families and individual travelers to make an in-depth exploration of this amazing archaeological site.
Depart from Cusco in the morning, with pickup from your hotel and a transfer from the city center to the train station. Then enjoy a scenic, 2-hour train ride, offering stunning views of the mountainous terrain that makes up the area near Machu Picchu. Arrive in Aguas Calientes, the small village located at the base of this famous Inca site, and board a bus for the short ride to this sacred citadel.
One day before the tour one of our representatives will visit you at the hotel in Cusco, to give you detailed instructions for your tour Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Train Ticket
- Hotel Transfer-Train Station-Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Spend a day exploring the jaw-dropping Inca citadel of Machu Picchu during this all-inclusive day trip leaving from Cusco.
Discover this renowned mountaintop Inca site with a guide, learning about its construction, history and what daily life was like for its residents. The trip’s relaxed, non-strenuous pace is a great option for first-time visitors, families and solo travelers alike, and features three different train ride options.
The trip also includes round-trip hotel transport, guides, transfer from Cusco to Machu Picchu (via train and bus), a delicious lunch and the site entrance fee.
Our tour spends more time at Machu Picchu than any other day trip.
All the transportation is included, making it easy to cross this wonder of the world off your bucket list.
We’ll put you in the epicenter of the Inca Empire.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Machu Picchu market adjacent to the train station, Machu Picchu Peru
The craft market of Machu Picchu Pueblo. A place full of charm. In the market you can get handicrafts, and you can also eat. From there you can tour the town before your return to Cusco.
In the market you can buy beautiful souvenirs of your trip. Admire the local culture, talk to the townspeople.
Departure Point :Train station to Machu Pichu, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
A day before the tour: Our guides will visit the hotel to give you instructions for your tour. We pick up at most hotels in Cusco.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mandatory use of face masks throughout the country. Tour will have a maximum capacity of 30% of visitors. Our shuttle will pick you up at your hotel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.