Machu Picchu Tour
Known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu stands as an awe inspiring connection to the ancient world. These beautiful ruins speak to the majesty of the people who once moved through them. As you walk through, ask your guide all the questions you’ve ever wondered about this magical place. Experience the majesty and reflect on all you’ve seen on a delightful train ride back to Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Machu Picchu admission ticket
- Tour Guide - Professional licensed guide in English or Spanish
- Private van transfer from the hotel to start of excursion and return
- Train ticket and return
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Meals during the excursion (accessible restaurants nearby)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
In order for you to have ample time to enjoy all of the beautiful Machu Picchu, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco early in the morning by private car headed for Ollantaytambo to catch an early train. The journey to Aguas Calientes, the town at the base of Machu Picchu, will take approximately 2 hours by private car from Cusco to Ollantaytambo and then 2 hours by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes. Those are 4 hours filled with relaxation while taking in the stunning countryside of Peru. Once you have arrived in Aguas Calientes, we will immediately pick you up and we take a bus up to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
Once we arrive, we’ll treat you to a first class guided tour to discover and answer your questions about the site, life and culture of its one-time inhabitants. We’ll spend a splendid 2 ½ hours exploring the ruins and pointing out evocative historical facts about the Inka that will give you a newfound appreciation for the people who once walked here. After the tour, the guide will give you direction regarding train departures so that your trip back to Cusco is comfortable and without inconveniences. Don’t worry; you’ll have plenty of time to explore and roam around Machu Picchu’s ruins on your own after the tour.
When you arrive back in Cusco, we’ll pick you up from the train station and deliver you back to your hotel inspired, enlightened, and satisfied.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will happily pick you up from any of the hotels here in Cusco City. We can also pick you up from the airport - Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.