MaChuPicchu 2 Days Inka Trail
Short on time but still want to experience the world famous Inka Trail to MachuPicchu? Then we have the perfect Short Inka Trail for you! Our Inka Trail 2Days is costumed designed to give you a taste of the Classic Inka Trail from Winay Huayna to Into Punku, the famous Sun Gate. Day 2 of this itinerary gives you the chance to fully explore the impressive MachuPicchu citadel.
We start early 5am! As we travel from Cusco to the Ollantaytambo train Station, from here we travel by train on a very picturesque route fro 2.5 hours until we reach Kilometer 104. the start of the trail for us, Shortly after crossing the bridge over the Vilcanota River, we visits the Site Chachambamba (2050m-6725ft), a lovely archaeological site with water channels and fountains.
From Here we will hike upwards for about 8km(4 hours) the trail is very stablished but there are many stairs and the hie is mostly upwards.
After a break for eating our Lunch we will continue for 1 more hour until we..
per adult from
1 day 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Box Lunch
- Bottled water
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation
- Pre- Trek Briefing
- Train Ticket to KM 104
- Inka Trail Permits including Entry to MachuPicchu
- Bus Between Aguas Calientes and MachuPicchu
- English/Quechua/Spanish Speaking Professional Guide plus assistant guide for groups over 8
- Private transport from Cusco to the Train Station
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, Souvenirs, Some Meals
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or MachuPicchu Mountain
- Breakfast on the First Morning
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Your Professional English speaking guide will take you in a guided 2 hours Tour around this Wonder of the World.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
You will have the optional time to enjoy the Hot Bath at Aguas Caientes town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.