MachuPicchu Full Day - |ALL INCLUDED| - (Private tour)
Experience one of the most incredible train trips in the world, where you can appreciate valleys, rivers and wildlife until you reach Machu Picchu "One of the seven wonders of the modern world." VISITS: Machu Picchu. AVAILABILITY: Every day TOUR DURATION: 1 day FREQUENCY: Every day NUMBER OF PEOPLE: Minimum 2 paxs and Maximum 8 paxs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- train tickets
- bus in Machupicchu
- All entrances
- tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machupicchu District, Peru
• Very early we will go to take the bus that will take us to the lost city of the Incas (Machupicchu) will last 30 minutes and the guide will be waiting for you there.
• Upon arriving at the citadel of Machu Picchu to enter we will show entrance ticket, from this place the guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes will begin where the informative part of Machupicchu will be explained. Then you will have some free time.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Then we will return to the town of Aguas
Hot to have a our lunch.
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
• After lunch we will have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo
• At the Ollantaytambo station, a representative from Chullos Travel Peru will be waiting for you with a sign and their names which will take us to your mobility to return to Cusco and take you to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.