Machupicchu full day by train
- Our special service of a day train trip to Machu Picchu takes you to one of the most wonderful train trips of your life.
- On our day trip to Machu Picchu by train, you will follow the Urubamba River downstream on a lovely train journey to the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu. Here you can enjoy the incomparable landscape of the Peruvian Andes throughout your trip. Upon reaching the town of Aguas Calientes, you will embark on the magnificent trip to Machu Picchu, where you will have your guided visit to the archaeological site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollanta (train station) and Cusco.
- One-way train ride from Ollanta to "Aguas Calientes" Ollanta.
- Bus up and down to "Aguas Calientes" - Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Official Tourism Guide
- Permanent monitoring
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the mountain Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Itinerary This is a usual itinerary of this product. In: Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru - 5:00 AM We will pass by your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled departure from Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the Ollantaytambo city (1 hour and 30 minutes by car) where we will board our train and then make the trip to the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 masl), which lasts 2 hours. - Upon arriving at the train station, our tour guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your names, with it you will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m high, a zigzag road for 30 minutes to reach the incredible World Wonder "Sanctuary of Machu Picchu", known as "The Lost City of the Incas". - When you arrive at the citadel of Machu Picchu, we will pass the control where you will have to deliver the income of your ticket, from this place the guided tour will begin, you will visit the main places of the city such as the Plaza de Armas, the Circular Tower, The Clock Sacred Solar, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, the tour will last more than two hours. - In the end you will be given free time to walk around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, then you will return to Aguas Calientes and take your meal in one of the many restaurants (lunch is not included in the package). - In the afternoon you will take the train back to Cusco (you must be at the train station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the one-way trip, arrival at the train station In Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour by car and 30 minutes).
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Our company picks up the central hotels that are left in the city
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- the use of a mouth cover is mandatory
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.