Machupicchu tour guide
Machu Picchu is one of the seven wonders of the modern world. At this ancient Incan city, built during the 15th century, you can see the amazing engineering and architectural feats of the Incas. Today it is one of the most important and most popular tourist destinations in Peru, in the Americas, and in the whole world.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
THE REGULAR TOUR OF MACHU PICCHU with only guide service (2-5 hours with the tour guide) tour guide (transfer) will pick you up from Aguas Calientes town (the main plaza is the meeting point) here .. our transfer will take you to the bus station to take the bus to Machu picchu site (25 minutes) .. you will meet your tour guide up at the entrance of Machu picchu .. where you will start your private tour .. once you get inside you would be taking the longest path seeing first the GUARD HOUSE .. wich is the the best place where you will take and see the clasic pictures of Machu picchu (the ones you see in the internet) then you will go down into Machu picchu where you will see temples, palaces, plazas, etc .. inside Machu picchu .. your tour guide will be with you untill you finish the tour at the exit of Machu picchu .. starts at the checkpoint of Machu picchu and finishes at the exit of Machu picchu.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :1: Andina, Av Imperio de los Incas 630, Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
2: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/3/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 06:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Machupicchu Center, Unnamed Road, 08680, Peru
2: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - El Guía Oficial de Turismo debe informar a sus pasajeros sobre los protocolos a seguir en cada uno de los sitios a visitar y de incumplirlos deberán acatar las disposiciones impuestas por cada establecimiento y las sanciones que correspondan de acuerdo a ley.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.