Mad for wine: Virtual Class with Italian Sommelier Live from Rome
The timetable refers to the Italian time zone, GMT + 2
- Comfortably sitting on your sofa, you will meet a friendly Italian Sommelier online
- Be ready for a virtual, social journey into the world of Italian wine
- This class will not only introduce you to the great Italian wine world, but will also teach you tasting an food pairing technique
- Led by a professional sommelier, this 1.5- hour class takes place at the Sommelier' place, where you and your group will enter virtually and directly from your sofa.
-This event do not promote alcohol comsumption, but responsible drinking.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Sommelier/wine expert
- Pre-session to check your connectivity tools
- Wine and Food pairing technique
- Pdf workbook and list of good Italian wines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Internet connection and or software programs
- The timetable refers to the Italian time zone, GMT + 2
Wine lovers or wine-dummies, welcome to a nice ABC course will introduce you in the amazing world of Italian wine.
If you are found of Italian wines, is an amazing way to learn more about this amazing product so important in the History of the world not only as a beverage but so connected with culture, religion, social gathering and much more.
How to choose a good Italian wine, how to read the label, how to appreciate it and how to properly pair it with food?
Starting from tasting technique and a nice overview on history and information about Italian wine regions.
This will be a live class, so you'll meet your Sommelier in person and all your questions will be welcomed. Learn how to read a label, choose your wine, open a bottle, serve your wine, appreciate it. We'll start by learning how to approach a wine glass, using our senses. Take a panoramic look on Italian wines, making process and food pairing techniques.
Provide yourself with a glass of wine, an internet connection and a laptop/smartphone/tablet and be ready to meet your sommelier.
Ready to start? Let's cheers together or, as in Italy we say: alla Salute!
• Rome, Rome, Lazio
• wine class
Departure Point :Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You need to provide yourself with a PC/Laptop/tablet or smartphone with internet connection, a webcam and a microphone
- We are available for a previous chat to see if your disposal are ok for the class
- You need to provide yourself with one or two glass of wine to play together the tasting game
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide yourself with a corkscrew, a notebook for your tasting notes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.