Madame Tussauds Berlin Admission Ticket
Enjoy a visit to Madame Tussauds in Berlin with your admission ticket. Totally interactive Sets, amazing costumes, exciting music and modern techniques, it’s all inside. Experience your one-of-a-kind WOW moments and meet your idols closer than ever!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Madame Tussauds, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin Germany
Experience your one-of-a-kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Thanks to impressive sceneries, elaborate costumes, exciting music and modern techniques you will be able to delve interactively into the world and lives of your favorite A-listers. We’ll give you
unique WOW moments to get closer to your idols than ever before and take the perfect photos and videos as a memory. Become part of famous movie scenes, celebrate with our sport heroes and meet historical and cultural high-end personalities! Ever wanted to feel like a supermodel on the catwalk or join the most excluisve VIP party in town? It is your time at Madame Tussauds Berlin!
Departure Point :Madame Tussauds, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Due to increased visitor numbers in peak seasons, there might be short waiting times
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations: wear a mouth and nose mask during your visit
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed Covid-19 infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.