Made in Bruges: Chocolate & Beer Tour
Are you a lover of chocolate and beer? So we are! That's why on our Made in Bruges: Chocolate & Beer Tour we take you to a local chocolate shop for a praline tasting and a demonstration of how this delicious treat is made, from bean to praline and everything in between. Then we take you on a tour of the most romantic brewery in town, Bourgogne des Flandres, where our guide will tell you all about the brewing process of our beloved beer. We finish the tour with a beer on the brewery's terrace, accompanied by a beautiful view on the canals. Places are limited, so sign up today and make your time in Bruges truly unforgettable!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes and fees.
- Local guide.
- Professional guide.
- Chocolate tasting.
- Glass of beer
- Entry/Admission - Depla Chocolatier
- Entry/Admission - Bourgogne des Flandres Brewery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Depla Chocolatier, Mariastraat 20, Bruges 8000 Belgium
We take you to a local chocolate shop for a praline tasting and demostration.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Bourgogne des Flandres Brewery, Kartuizerinnenstraat 6, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Here, our guide will tell you all about the brewing process of beer. We finish te tour with a degustation of one beer on the brewery's terrace.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Markt 20, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Brewery Bourgogne des Flandres, Kartuizerinnenstraat 6, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have any questions or if you want to make a booking for more than 15 people, please contact us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.