Made In Krakow Small Group Tour
Discover Polish culture through our handmade products! This Krakow tour will take you to the shops and galleries you’d never find on your own, and connect you with the people it’d be impossible to meet without a guide by your side. See the art they’re making for a living, hear the stories behind their crafts, and go home with a piece of Krakow in your pocket! Our local guides would love to see you in Polish clothes designed in Krakow, or in leather shoes locally made, or wearing a beautiful piece of amber jewellery, from a secret place you discovered with us!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Traditional local snack (zapiekanka), coffee and homemade cake
- 4 different samples of Polish craft beer
- Small handmade souvenir form Krakow
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Market Square (Maly Rynek), Maly Rynek, Krakow Poland
Our Made in Krakow tour starts at Mały Rynek - former meat market located just behind the Main Market Square (Rynek Główny) nad St. Marry Basilica - huge, gothic, red bricks church with two tall towers and a symbol of entire city
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Taheebo Esencja Natury, Sienna 11, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Great place to have a cup of herbal tea or fruit liquor and listen about family own bar where you can try herbal treatment ar buy natural, hand-made herbal cosmetics. First place where we can sit together and introduce each other to other guests.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Mały Rynek 4, 31-041 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Rynek Główny 27, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any of the spots we normally visit are closed, we will find an alternate but equally awesome place to take you.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Dietary Notes: This tour can accommodate dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance of your dietary needs.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: Your entire tour works to support and promote local artisans and craftspeople, where you not only have the chance to pick up some handcrafted souvenirs, but also learn about the history of some traditional art forms, from pottery to amber jewellery
- During the tour you will have tea/coffee in a small, family owned cafe as well as enjoy a local craft beer in a pub owned by a Polish microbrewery situated in the Bieszczady Mountains.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.