Made in Oaxaca Food Tour
Walk and discover the side of Puerto that tourists rarely see: real food, real people, real passion.
If you are planning to go to Puerto Escondido this tour is a must. Why?
Firstly, because you will discover the most “local” part of Puerto, where the locals actually eat, shop and live (far from the touristic beach sector).
Secondly, because it’s got all the basics you need to know about Oaxaca’s food culture, this tour is packed with Mexican specialties and unique experiences to make you feel like a true Puerto local by the end of it (and for sure know the difference between a normal local cheese and the “Oaxacan” cheese one).
Thirdly, it’s simply delicious
So, if you feel hungry for Oaxacan cuisine, thirsty for cultural knowledge, and adventurous for an exciting walk – this tour is for you
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Escondido
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Escondido, Unnamed Road, Oax., Mexico
You´ll visit the main market, taste food locally made right there, try classic oaxaca cuisine in restaurants local go, try ancient beverages but most important, you´ll have a great afternoon.
Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :Benito Juarez, Juárez, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Calle Séptima Nte. 107, Juárez, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommend for traveler with allergies for Pork, Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Dairy, Sugar.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.