Madeira Food & Cultural Tour
Introducing Funchal to the World - Food & Cultural tour
Prepare yourself for a sensory journey across the island. On this 4 hour tour, our qualified local guide will led you on this walking food experience to 7 different places, to taste a variety of local specialties.
All food and drinks are included, children or vegetarians are welcome, small groups are required to keep it conversational. The tour takes place on Tuesday and Friday at 2:00pm at Wednesday at 10:30am.
per adult from
What's included :
- All food and drinks.
- Qualified and Certified Guided Tour.
- Personal Insurance.
- Alcoholic Beverages - All drinks are included, we offer non alcoholic options
- Mask is required
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Our walking food tour lasts 4 hours and starts at 2:00pm on Tuesday and Friday and 10:30am on Wednesday.
The meeting point will be in front of the cable car station in the afternoon tour, and in front of Zarco statue located at Zarco avenue, opposite from the Cathedral in the morning tour.
Our knowledgeable tour guide will talk about the history and culture of the city while you dive straight into the culinary heart of Madeiran cuisine. We don’t take more than 12 people to keep it conversational and private.
All food and drinks are included and we have vegetarian and non alcoholic options as well as children menu. We finish our, off the beaten track tour, as we should, around the table, eating, drinking and chatting, with no need of anymore food for the day.
Departure Point :Afternoon Tour - Tuesday and Friday departs from the cable car station, located in the Avenida do Mar in the historical area. Morning Tour - Wednesday departs from then Zarco statue, located at the Zarco Avenue, in front of the Sé cathedral.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for vegans
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety measures adopted after Covid 19 • We reduced the maximum number of people per tour • Tourist guides were trained by tourism of Portugal with Clean & Safe assignment
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.