Madeira Nights Tour - Dinner and Show
Enjoy dinner at a typical Madeiran restaurant where you will be served Espetada and other delicacies of Madeiran cookery. Coffee and wine is included and a folklore group will dance during dinner - you will even be invited to join them.
per adult from
What's included :
- Funchal city sightseeing
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Dinner at a typical Madeiran restaurant
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages (except wine)
- Relax at a typical Madeiran restaurant and dine on Espetada - beef on a skewer spiced and grilled over an open fire.
Taste other delicacies of Madeiran cookery and top it all off with coffee and wine, which is included. Watch a traditional folklore group perform the traditional and typical dances of Madeira.
Then, enjoy the sights of Funchal by night from a belvedere.
Departure Point :Avenida do Mar at the Hotel Bus Stop or your selected Funchal city hotel
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Concludes at original point of departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.