Madeira package 2 full days + 1 half day excursions
This 2 day full east and west + 1 half day Curral das Freiras tours package gives you an overview of the island at an affordable price. This package starts at different days and different times. In advance you will be contacted to schedule the package with you. Pickups will be made at hotels located in Funchal and Caniço at no extra cost. It is possible that minor delays may occur due to traffic. During the excursions the driver gives historical and cultural information of the places to visit, making some short stops on the way for the visitor to be able to contemplate the beautiful sights and monuments taking some pictures.
Meals are not included in the price, but we make a 90-minute midday stop for lunch.
We're back at the hotel at 16:30 / 17:00
December 25th and January 1st we do not do excursions. We work with qualified and experienced people in tourism.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Multilingual Driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto Moniz Natural Swimming Pools, Rua do Lugar, Porto Moniz, Madeira 9270-156 Portugal
In this tour we go to various places, the city of C. Lobos, the Cabo Girão, R. Brava viewpoint, the Paul da Serra plateau, the natural pools of Porto Moniz, Seixal, S. Vicente, on the Encumeada ridge and return to Funchal. We stopped for 90 minutes at the natural pools of Porto Moniz. The total tour time 7 hours
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Santana, Madeira Portugal
On another day we do the East and stop at various places, at the wicker basket factory in Camacha, Areeiro peak, highest peak in Madeira, R. Frio, visit to the trout pond, Santana the famous typical houses, Porto da Cruz o brandy mill, Portela, Machico where the Portuguese landed for the first time in Madeira. We stopped longer in Santana. The total tour time is 7 hours.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Nuns, Caminho da Padaria, Curral das Freiras, Camara De Lobos, Madeira 9030-314 Portugal
In this package we have another half day included, it only starts in the afternoon and we go to several places, Pico Barcelos 360 view of Funchal bay, Eira do Serrado 1094m altitude with superb views of Curral das Freiras, a liquor tasting or chestnut cake typical of this village. on the way back we stop for a Madeira wine tasting. The total tour time is 4 hours.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups at Funchal hotels for the full day tours are between 08:45 and 09:15 and the half day tour between 13:45 and 14:15 will be booked in advance, there may be traffic delays. They should wait at the hotel reception for the driver.During the tours the driver guide gives historical and cultural information of the places to visit, making some short stops on the way for the visitor to be able to contemplate the beautiful sights and monuments taking some pictures.Meals are not included in the price, but we make a 90-minute midday stop for lunch.We're back at the hotel at 16:30 / 17:00December 25th and January 1st we do not make excursions.
Departure Time :9/17/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Several days and different hours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.