Madeira's Highest Peaks - Pico Arieiro - Pico Ruivo (Full Day Walk)
Pico Ruivo is the highest point in Madeira, this walk will take you through from Pico Arieiro (third highest point) to Pico Ruivo. Expect spectacular scenery, breathtaking moments and amazing rock formations. This is a hike not to be missed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
You will go through a path that connects the third highest point of Madeira: Pico Arieiro to the islands highest point, Pico Ruivo. Please prepare yourself with good walking shoes/boots and a warm coat (in case of low temperatures in the mountains). Also pack a pic-nic and water to take along.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and accomodations in the following locations: Calheta, Ribeira Brava, Machico and Caniçal, will be charged 10€ per passenger. Other locations on request.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.