Madero Tango Show Including Executive Dinner In Buenos Aires
Enjoy this modern tango show sorrounded by the stunning landscape of Puerto Madero!*
A unique opportunity to have a memorable night in Puerto Madero and attend a modern Tango Show with professional dancers and musicians in a nice ambience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tango Show
- 3 Course Dinner - Executive Option (better menu and location than Platea)
- Beverages (bottled water, sodas, beer, wine, sparkling wine) "Open Bar".
- Special Menu for Children
- Vegetarian Option if it is requested in advance at the time of booking.
- Entry/Admission - Madero Tango
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madero Tango, Alicia Moreau de Justo Brasil, Buenos Aires Argentina
Madero Tango "Executive Dinner & Show"
“MAGIA” - Madero Tango New Show -
A ride through the time and the World of Tango.
Located in Puerto Madero, it is a modern Tango Show combined with dancing and theater on a historical ride through the past and present of the Tango Music. The show is accompanied by an orchestra directed by Hernán Possetti and 6 couples of dancers, too. Here, you will be able to get in touch with professional Tango Dancers who will give you a free Tango Class before the Tango Show.
People who usually attend this show every night also enjoys a special menu made by Martiniano Molina, the # 1 chef in Argentina. More than 20 artists on the stage will offer you a singular show while you enjoy the stunning landscape of Puerto Madero.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Madero Tango, Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo 2150, C1107 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants seats available at venue
- Wheelchair must be foldable and the passenger must have the assistance of somebody else
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.