Madison Ghost Walks - UW Bascom Hill
Join American Ghost Walks for a tour around the UW campus in Madison. We let you in on the legends, history, ghost stories, and real paranormal experiences that have been reported on the University of Wisconsin campus, including around Library Mall and up and down Bascom Hill.
This is an outdoor walking tour, so please dress for the weather. The tour runs in cold temperatures and light rain. Please wear walking shoes and dress appropriately for walking around outside.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Guided haunted history walking tour with an expert guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - No water or food or drink included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: University of Wisconsin - Madison, 716 Langdon St, Madison, WI 53706-1400
Lots of ghost stories!
Pass By: Memorial Union Terrace, 800 Langdon St University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706-1419
Ghost stories of Madison's favorite place
Pass By: Wisconsin Union Theater, 800 Langdon St Oon the campus of UW-Madison, Madison, WI 53706-1419
Learn the strange history and ghost stories of the theater
Pass By: Memorial Library, 728 State St, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Who is scaring the students in the stacks? Find out!
Departure Point :728 State St, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.