Madrid and Santiago Bernabéu Panoramic Tour
Enjoy a wide panoramic tour of Madrid, its monuments and emblematic avenues by bus with a local guide, at the end we include the tour to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, home of the Real Madrid CF.
Walk the most important avenues, squares, and buildings, to know the monuments and their history, from the old districts of the Austrias and the Bourbons to the current Madrid.
We include the tour of the Santiago Bernabéu stadium preferential ticket
The tour will end at the Stadium.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide Spanish / English.
- Panoramic visit of Madrid of 2 hours and a half approximately.
- Tour of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium preferential ticket to not wait for queues.
- Entry/Admission - Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
What's excluded :
- Pickup and return to the hotel.
- Food and drink
- Entrance to the monuments, except Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid Spain
The most complete tour to get acquainted with the city.
Wide tour of approx. 2:30 hours through the most important avenues, squares and buildings, to know the monuments and their history, from the old districts of the Austrias and the Bourbons to the current Madrid: Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Puerta de Alcalá until the Bullring where we make a brief stop at the Hard Rock Café to go to the toilets, source of the Cibeles. Paseo de la Castellana to the Real Madrid stadium, Santiago Bernabéu, where the tour will end.
At the end of the tour, we include the entrance to the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, once you have access you will have the time you want to see the monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.