Madrid Audio-Guided GoCar Cosmopolitan Tour 2h
See the best of the Spanish capital on an independent GoCar tour of Madrid!
Simple, fun and easy to drive, GoCars are fitted with GPS navigation systems for accurate directions around the city, so you can easily find Madrid’s top sites.
The GoCar is a cool, easy to drive and unforgettable way of sightseeing Madrid. In the GoCar, you will get to tour, explore and stop wherever you want and see everything Madrid has to offer. There are a number of GPS Guided Tours (TM) that you can choose from. Take one, or take them all!! The best thing about taking a tour in a GoCar is that you are in control. You can to stop where you want, see just the sights that interest you, plus take as much time as you need, all in the language of your choice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Rental of GoCar touring car
- GoCar orientation
- Hygienic Cap
- Basic insurance (third-party coverage)
- Unlimited mileage
- One full fuel tank
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Your self-drive GoCar tour, guided by GPS, is the most fun way to explore Madrid at your own pace. The talking GPS gives you directions that are clear, concise and informative, and it highlights specific locations throughout Madrid as you drive, providing a memorable experience during your time in the city. Your three-wheeled GoCar seats two and has a lockable trunk for your belongings. No experience is necessary, and you will receive helmets and a briefing on how to operate the car safely before you head out from the shop.
Unlike a traditional tour, you decide where you want to go and when you want to stop. Your tour can take anywhere from one hour to three hours – the choice is yours. Simply get your car, choose a designated route or make up your own tour of the city, and let the fun begin!
Cosmopolitan 2-Hour Tour:
See top city attractions on a route around downtown Madrid, taking in highlights like Gran Via – the vibrant street that showcases early 20th-century architecture – and Parque del Retiro, Madrid’s most popular park. See Neoclassical monuments and fountains as you pass Plaza Cibeles, and admire Alcalá Gate (Puerta del Alcalá) – a perfect backdrop for iconic photos of Madrid!
Stop to see monuments celebrating Sir Christopher Columbus in Plaza de Colón (Columbus Square) and head to Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas – the world-famous bullring in the heart of Madrid’ Salamanca neighborhood.
Departure Point :GoCar Tours Madrid
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 1GoCar, maximum 4 GoCars per booking.
- Maximum of 2 people per vehicle. Prices are per person.
- The driver must leave a deposit of 150 euros per GoCar, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit.
- Drivers must present a valid driver's license and be 21 years of age - copies of documents will not be admissible.
- Drivers who are not from the European Union must have a valid, non-expired international driver's license or request an official translation of the license directly at the shop.
- Minimum age to be a passenger is 7 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult - please let us know if there're any children coming.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- Use the GoCar in a responsible way, keeping to the rules of the road.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.