Madrid by bus one day
Visit Madrid at your own pace and without haste in the two-story tourist bus.
You can go up and down all the time as many times as you want with the same ticket and get to know the history of Madrid through a headphone audio system available in fourteen languages.
LANGUAGES: Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Children's Channel is available in English and Spanish.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Double-decker buses with air conditioning and sliding roof
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Descriptive Guide of stops and Discount Checkbook
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks or other services not specified above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
Start time: 09:00 - 22:00 (Mar - Oct) and 10:00 - 18:00 (Nov - Feb). Upload when you want!
If you want to visit Madrid at your own pace and without hurry, the double-decker tour bus is your choice!
You can go up and down all day with the same ticket, change routes and learn the history of Madrid through a comfortable audio system by headphones in fourteen different languages (Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese).
We offer you a guide map with all the stops of each one of the routes, as well as a discount checkbook for several establishments of the capital. The frequencies of passage through the stops oscillate, depending on the time of year, between 7 and 15 minutes and each route lasts approximately 80 minutes.
Route No. 1 (blue color):
Prado Museum, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Royal Theater, Royal Palace, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Almudena Cathedral, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Fine Arts Circle, Thyssen Museum, Reina Sofía Museum, Botanical Garden and Prado Museum.
Route No. 2 (green color):
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museum Sculptures, Museum of Natural Sciences, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, Scientific CSI, Museum Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Archaeological Museum, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza Neptuno.
Duration: 12 hours
Pass By: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
The Museo del Prado opened to the public on 19 November 1819 as a Royal Museum of Painting and Sculpture. In 2019, we celebrated our Bicentenary, a commemoration that will reveal the path covered since 1819 until today.
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Home to the Kings of Spain from Charles III to Alfonso XIII, Madrid's Royal Palace takes us on a journey through the history of Spain. Though it is no longer the royal family's home, it continues to be their official residence.
Pass By: Museo de la Catedral de la Almudena, Calle Mayor 92 Catedral de la Almudena, 28013 Madrid Spain
The aim of the Almudena Cathedral Museum is to conserve, exhibit, investigate and communicate testimonies to the history of the diocese of Madrid. The permanent exhibition includes objects of religious and historical-artistic value from the former parish of Santa María de la Almudena, the birthplace of today's cathedral.
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The buses are gradually leaving from 5:00 pm, which is why it is recommended to take the bus in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure Frequency: Between 7 and 15 minutes, depending on the season.
- * Duration: Route 1: 80 minutes and Route 2: 65 minutes - approximately.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.